The weapon has the ability to cause damage to the opponent, each weapon has a different damage stat per second (DPS). Damage stat depends on the weapon’s rarity and level.
There are two kinds of weapons: Melee weapons & Ranged weapons.
- Melee weapons can only cause damage when colliding with the opponent’s machine. Each kind of weapon has a different DPS and composition.
- Ranged weapons can cause damage from afar without having to approach the opponent. Each weapon has a different DPS and attacking feature.
Choosing a weapon to mount on the Chassis is really important because each weapon has a different feature and composition. Players need to choose a suitable weapon that matches the overall composition of the chassis in order to make the best combat performance.
- ATK: or DPS, stand for the damage weapon can cause in 1 second, in normal setup.
- Nationality: There is 8 nation in the game - heart for red, sky for light blue, crown for gold, tsunami for dark blue, forest for green, dream for purple, snow for white and flamingo for pink. Each nation has a different Ace (general) that will buff for all nation machine parts in combat.
- Energy: The cost of energy that chassis must have in order to equip weapon
- Type of Weapon: Light, Medium, Heavy
- Level: The higher level, the more powerful machine part will be
- Rarity: There are 4 types of rarity in game. Common -> Rare -> Mythical -> Legendary.