Quick fight mode is a fighting mode (PVP), players will fight with other random players of the same strength. Players can see the opponent’s machine indexes and features in order to choose to fight or change for another opponent (coming soon)
Opponents can be online, or offline. In the process of selecting opponents, based on the game smart mechanism which keep the game balancing.
Players will get Blue Shards when winning.
When players are offline, they can still be attacked by others in the league, opponents will fight with the last machine you used. Your rank will not be affected, but choosing the best machine, your opponents will have less chance to be ranked up.
By holding NFT, player will get more max win in quick fight mode
Number of Machine Part
Bonus Max Win
The rarity bonus will be counted based on the total rarity of Machine Parts on a complete Gear machine. The rarity of a Common, Rare, Mythical, and Legendary part, respectively, is 2,4,10 and 20.
👉 Example: A complete Gear machine made from 2 Commons, 1 Rare, 1 Mythical, 1 Legendary machine parts, then the Rarity Bonus will be: 2+2+4+10+20=38
The Reward in Quick fight mode will be the same as we mentioned in the previous post: (base shard reward) multiplied with Rarity Bonus.
📌 Notice that the “base shard reward” differs from the “shard reward.”
- For quick fights, base shard reward = 1 per match.
- For the campaign, base shard reward = earn shard before multiplying with the rarity bonus.
- “Shard reward” = “base shard reward” x “total rarity bonus.”
The machine parts’ durability will also be reworked.
- Before: durability lost = 0.02 percent x total shard reward
- After: durability lost = 0.2 percent x base shard reward.
- For example, a winning quick fight match = 1 x 0.2 = 0.2 percent durability lost
- 10 win total in campaign mode = 10 x 0.2 = 2 percent durability lost